- This website is maintained by AUCNET INC. (“Aucnet”). Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. By accessing, browsing, or using this website, you indicate that you have read, understood, and agreed to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this website.
- Titles and rights associated with this website and information and content on this website and the use of such titles and rights is governed by Japanese law.
Conditions of Use of Copyrights, Trademarks, and Other Intellectual Property
Trademarks, service marks, and logos (including those posted by Aucnet under consent of third parties) that are used and posted on this website are intellectual property and protected under copyright law, various treaties, and other laws and regulations on a country-by-county basis. Unless otherwise specified herein, you are strictly prohibited from copying, distributing, republishing, downloading, displaying, posting, or forwarding this content in any format or by any method including, but not limited to, electronic means, mechanical means, photocopying, recording, and other methods, without written approval in advance from Aucnet or the owner of the intellectual property. You are also prohibited from making “mirror copies” of the content of this website on separate servers (mirroring) without Aucnet’s consent. Use of any content of this website may constitute a violation of copyright law, trademark law, laws concerning privacy and publicity, and laws and regulations concerning telecommunications.
Links to Other Websites
If you wish to link to this website, you must read and observe the following guidelines as well as the terms and conditions of this website, available on a separate page.
For the convenience of users, this website contains links to other websites including supporting and affiliated websites. However, Aucnet assumes no responsibility for information contained on these other websites. Use of these other websites is at your own risk. Aucnet also assumes no responsibility for the handling of personal information provided or problems and complaints arising from the use of such websites. Make sure you fully understand these conditions before using this or other websites.
Please also note the following if you wish to link to this website：
- Aucnet may decline links from websites that are incompatible with the purpose, intent, or policies of its website.
- You may link to content on this website. However, duplicating on any websites other than this website of any content on this website is prohibited.
- You are prohibited from placing browser windows, frames, or borders around the content of this website or from otherwise altering the viewing environment.
- Making any suggestion that Aucnet recommends third parties’ websites or products is prohibited.
- Posting false information regarding your relationship with Aucnet is prohibited.
- Posting incorrect information on Aucnet’s products and services is prohibited.
- Posting content that is, or may be, considered offensive, disturbing, or controversial is prohibited.
Although Aucnet provides information and materials on this website with the greatest possible care, Aucnet does not guarantee that the information is correct, useful, or updated in an appropriate and timely manner. Aucnet also assumes no responsibility for any damage or trouble caused in relation to this website, including but not limited to damages caused by incorrect information posted and damages associated with data downloads, for any reason whatsoever. You are also urged to understand that Aucnet may suspend or discontinue maintenance of all or part of the website without advance notice at any time and that Aucnet assumes no responsibility for any damages caused by the suspension or discontinuance.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
To view this website, Aucnet recommends the current version of browsers listed below for Windows and Mac users. With other browsers, this website may not function properly and content may not be displayed properly.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 9.0
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
To offer a safe and secure environment for customer’s personal information, we provide a secure socket layer (SSL) server with 128bit encryption. Personal information input in your computer is encrypted and sent to the registered computer.