Market price consultation support through telephone (charged service)
For market price consultation about those vehicles which are difficult to value, Aucnet Automobile Pricing Support Service Department’s experienced staff members are available to help you.
“I am glad that now I can manage appraisal data without wasting paper.”
“The frequency of overlooking exterior body damage becomes less.”
“Compared with facsimile, this application makes an exchange of appraisal data more smoothly.”
(Head office web function) + (appraisal application/salesperson web function): JPY 20,000/month
Additional ID: JPY 2,500/month
|Basic agreement||Single ID (currency unit: JPY)||Major functions|
|(Head office web function)
Note: The basic agreement term is one year. Penalty fee will be charged for early cancellation of the agreement.
|Additional agreement||Additional ID||Fee for each additional ID (currency unit: JPY)||Major functions|
|(Salesperson web function)
- Question1：Are there any membership requirements?
- Question2：Are there any documents required for membership?
- Question3：What are the system requirements for AucPro touch?
- Question4：How long do I have to wait for entry?
- Question5：Can I apply for an additional ID without applying for the basic agreement?
- Question6：Can I apply for an additional ID within the agreement term?
- Question7：Can I apply for iPad at the same time when I apply for membership?
- Question 1: Are there any membership requirements?
Applicants for AucPro touch system are required to obtain a secondhand dealer license.
- Question 2: Are there any documents required for membership?
For our membership examination based on our terms and conditions, applicants are requested to prepare documents described below.
- 1. Application agreement
- 2. Application for ID registration
- 3. Secondhand dealer license
- 4. System introduction examination sheet
- 5. Photos of a representative person, store, and automobile showroom
- 6. Foreign registration certificate (for foreign nationals)
- Note: Those members who already use Aucnet services are not required to prepare documents 4, 5, and 6.
- Question 3: What are the system requirements for AucPro touch?
Compatible OS Windows XP/Windows VISTA/Windows 7 (Japanese version) Compatible OS iPad iOS 4.2 or higher Browser Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher
Note: Those browsers other than IE, such as Google Chrome or mozira Firefox, are not compatible.
Internet lines ・Fiber optic cables are recommended. Other
- ・Evaluation application is exclusively for an iPad.
- ・Evaluation application can be downloaded from App Store.
- Question 4: How long do I have to wait for entry?
It will take approximately one week after application documents were received by Aucnet.
- Question 5: Can I apply for an additional ID without applying for the basic agreement?
Only those who already concluded the basic agreement can apply for an additional ID.
- Question 6: Can I apply for an additional ID within the agreement term?
You can always apply for an additional ID when the number of salespersons increases.
- Question 7: Can I apply for iPad at the same time when I apply for membership?
As we conclude a partner agreement with Softbank BB, you can apply for iPad and AucPro touch at the same time, which will allow your smooth introduction of iPad.